Registration Of Agreement To Sell In Maharashtra


“Any sales contract that is not a registered promotion (nature of sale) would fall short of the provisions of section 54 and 55 of the Transfer of Ownership Act and would not confer ownership and would not transfer any right to purchase property (except for the limited right granted under Section 53A of the Transfer of Ownership Act).” Documents are recorded for the purpose of preserving evidence, protecting property, publishing documents and preventing fraud. In addition, registration helps an intentional buyer know whether the title to a particular property has been deposited with an individual or financial institution in order to obtain an advance on the security of that property. Yes, registration is required by the provisions of this act. Under Section 41 (1) of the Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act of 1963. Notwithstanding the provisions of other statutes, the agreement for dwellings to be sold by the owner/promoter to the purchaser requires that they be required to be registered under the Registration Act. In case of resale, is it necessary to have an agreement for the sale, followed by Sale Deed? In addition, the scenario is different when it comes to a loan on the property and the seller is debt-free. I have already paid the stamp duty – the registration fee of 2.59,900 in agreement for the sale bought on the resale apartment, but the bank wants to be sold. My lump sum cost is 38.20,000/- market value – 36.16,000, which will be the fee I will have to pay for the execution of sales. The Flat welcomes you to Grampanchayat. I paid my consent to the sale full registration fee and stamp duty (5%) in August, which was required by the bank for the processing of loans, but my sale deed will be carried out in mid-September and now stamp duty has been reduced to 2%.

Can I get my overcharge back? What will be the procedure? In accordance with section 25 of the Indian Registration Act of 1908, contracting parties may ask the Clerk who, in the event of payment of a fine not exceeding 10 times the registration fee, can file such a document at registration, in which case he may apply.